Name__________________________________ Soc. Sec. # Last Four Needed _______________________
Cell Phone #______________________________ Home Address _____________________________
Home Phone# ____________________________
Pick Up Address or Hall _________________________________________ Room # __________________
Request Pick Up Date: ________________________________ Request Pick Up Time _______________________
Keep in mind that pickup time is a Request.
Morning Pickups are between 10AM -2PM; Afternoon Pickups are between 3PM - 7PM
Secure Student Storage
Post Office Box 850471
New Orleans, LA 70185
(504) 866-6810 or 866-6400
Dear Student and Parent:
Thank you for participating in the Secure Student Storage program. We are locally owned and operated, and have been serving students at the university since 1993.
This letter is to provide information and to confirm that we have received your information on the student April or May storage pickup.
It is IMPERATIVE that we pick up your student's items the DAY BEFORE their FLIGHT. or they risk missing their plane. Please remember your student is not the only student leaving the university.
- There are about 5,000 students leaving the same day
- It is IMPERATIVE that we pick up your student's items the DAY BEFORE their FLIGHT.
- We have students that are not ready on time so have to go back to pick up.
- We receive last minute requests
- The law of nature: If it could happen it will. (If it was not for the last minute the world would end tomorrow.)
- If the student leave their stuff in their room and just leaves for the airport, WE NEED TO KNOW right away. (we ask that you please don't do that.)
Your request date will be honored. Please keep in mind there are 5,000 students leaving the same day your student is leaving the university.
The request pickup times are a REQUEST.
- When your student is ready & completely packed, give us a call. We will tell you where the truck is located on campus and how long it will take to get to you. (This will prevent you from waiting around all day.)
- We will be driving a yellow Pensky 16 foot truck.
- Morning pickups are between 10am - 2pm
- Afternoon pickups are between 3pm - 7pm
- Note: we will stay on campus until the job is done and all pickups have been made for that day.
- Please put last 4 digits of your social on 4 sides of the box about 3 inches. We would also like your name on the box too.
- If you are returning to school early, (June, July) for summer school, please mark "EARLY OUT" on your box.
We will have extra boxes and supplies on the truck in case the student needs more supplied.
Approximately July 15th, we will send a letter asking the student where they will be living in the fall so we can deliver their items to them.
Thank You for your business.